Copyright YourTaximeter.com (Part of YourTaximeter Ltd) 2010-2013 ©
This website contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2012
- 0.1 YourTaximeter.com is owned and operated by YourTaximeter Ltd, registered at Companies House under the number 08406654.
- 0.2 YourTaximeter Ltd is a private company limited by shares with its registered offices at 149 Arlesey Road, Ickleford, Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
- 0.3 YourTaximeter Ltd excludes all liability to the maximum level permitted by all applicable laws for any loss or damage, whether financial, technological or otherwise, caused directly or indirectly through use of YourTaximeter.com.
- 0.4 YourTaximeter.com has no affiliations with Google Inc., local authorities, Apple Inc. or any taxi provider.
- 1.1 YourTaximeter.com reserves the right to amend any existing term, or to implement any new term, without the express permission of the User or any third party. You will be automatically bound by the terms as listed on this website at your time of use.
- 1.3 Use of this website automatically indicates agreement to all terms and conditions displayed. If you do not accept our terms, please do not use the website.
- 1.4 YourTaximeter.com and any information contained therein is not intended for use within any jurisdiction which would prohibit its use, dissemination, or publication by law or regulation.
- 1.5 YourTaximeter.com and any information contained therein is intended for consumer purposes only. The website, its information, graphics, name and data are subject to intellectual property laws and cannot be used or harvested for commercial purposes. Any such use would constitute a violation of these terms.
- 1.6 The hotlinking of tariff information is permitted on the strict basis that it is intended for non-commercial use, that no attempt is made to remove the watermark, and that clear credit is given to Your Taximeter.com.
- 1.7 No attempt can be made to unlawfully access data or information contained on this website. Such traffic is monitored and legal action will be taken against those who violate this condition.
- 1.8 YourTaximeter.com is based in United Kingdom and any legal action taken will thereby be done so under the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. Use of YourTaximeter.com automatically waives any objection to the holding of litigation proceedings within the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom due to inconvenient forum.
- 2.1 All prices calculated by our taxi fare calculator are based on information provided by local authorities in the United Kingdom, to which YourTaximeter.com has no affiliation whatsoever.
- 2.2 All routes calculated by our taxi fare calculator are based on information provided on Google Maps, to which YourTaximeter.com has no affiliation whatsoever.
- 2.3 Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure that any information provided is accurate and recent, YourTaximeter.com makes no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, verification, adequacy or suitability of such information.
- 2.4 The information provided on YourTaximeter.com should not be relied upon in connection with the making of decisions.
- 2.5 YourTaximeter.com accepts no liability whatsoever for any decision influenced by any information provided on this website, whether financial or otherwise.
- 3.1 All information provided on this website in connection with the registration of licenced taxis is based on variable data provided by local authorities, to which YourTaximeter.com has no affiliation whatsoever.
- 3.2 Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure that any information provided is accurate and recent, YourTaximeter.com makes no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, verification, adequacy or suitability of such information.
- 3.3 The information provided on YourTaximeter.com should not be relied upon in connection with the making of decisions.
- 3.4 YourTaximeter.com limits all liability to the extent permitted by law, whether tortious or otherwise, for any loss, damage or harm suffered in connection with information provided on this site.
- 3.5 YourTaximeter.com has no affiliation whatsoever with the registered taxis provided on this site. As such, the company makes no guarantees or warranties whatsoever as to the safety, legality or sensibleness of using a licenced taxi.
- 3.6 Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure that any information provided is accurate and recent, YourTaximeter.com does not accept any liability whatsoever for omissions on this site which may cause a loss of business to taxi companies or drivers. We recognise that omissions may be made at times, whether through the fault of YourTaximeter.com or an external agent, but do not accept liability for such inaccuracies unless made to do so by a court under the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
- 3.7 The provision of information related to the licencing of taxis is district-dependent and not nationwide. As such, a false reading will be given where the user enters the particulars of a licence plate not registered in the district they have selected.
- 4.1 YourTaximeter.com does not store a user's IP address or any other personally identifiable information.
- 4.2 It is our policy to store the details of a server from which a request is made. The storage of this information is necessary for us to monitor suspicious use, or abuse, of the site, its iPhone application, or any affiliated service. No details whatsoever are harvested or used for commercial purposes, and we will never provide such details to third parties - unless we have a statutory obligation to do so, or if a court requests disclosure.
- 4.3 The details of your request (origin, destination, number of passengers, and any other journey information you enter) will be stored in order to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the site, the iPhone application, and any affiliated services. No details whatsoever are harvested or used for commercial purposes, and we will never provide such details to third parties - unless we have a statutory obligation to do so, or if a court requests disclosure. The details of your request are not attributable to you, your computer or other device in any way. They are submitted and stored anonymously.
- 4.4 Any such information we do collect is stored safely and securely and in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 4.5 Any details which we request of you (including the origin of your journey, your destination, the number of passengers and the date and time at which you require a taxi) are required only to improve the accuracy of the service in relation to your unique taxi cost estimation.
- 4.6 It is not our policy to collect cookies.
- 4.7 We may store any communications made to us, including but not limited to email communication, for as long as is necessary in the routine and efficient management of the company. If you want any communication we have had with you to be deleted at any time, please email email@example.com, who will comply - so far as is legal, possible and reasonable - with any request you make.