- 1.1 YourTaximeter reserves the right to revoke your use of the API without warning, and without providing an explanation of its decision to do so;
- 1.2 You accept that your use of the YourTaximeter API is subject to a fair usage policy. API users are currently permitted to a daily total of 500 requests. If your usage exceeds this limit, YourTaximeter reserves the right to revoke your use of the API;
- 1.3 It is a condition of use of the YourTaximeter API that you acknowledge YourTaximeter as the provider of the API on your website, and / or, as applicable, embedded within your mobile application;
- 1.4 Your acknowledgement of YourTaximeter’s provision of the API on your website or mobile application is to be accompanied by a YourTaximeter logo (provided here), as well as a functioning link to the YourTaximeter home page;
- 1.5 Only logos provided via the link in clause 1.4 (above) are suitable for use. You agree not to use, take or copy a logo from any other source;
- 1.6 The logos provided via the link in clause 1.4 must not be edited, altered, distorted or covered in any way;
- 1.7 You agree that the red YourTaximeter logo will only be used on white backgrounds;
- 1.8 You agree that any data provided through the YourTaximeter API has an expiry date of fifteen minutes, beginning immediately once that data has been provided. No data must be displayed by you for any longer than the fifteen minute period.